What settings should I use for email?
Username: The full email address.
For an SSL connection you can use Port Numbers: 587 for sending, 995 for receiving POP email, or 993 for receiving IMAP email.
Alternatively for standard connections which do not use an ssl connection you can use Port Numbers: 27 for sending, 110 for receiving POP email, or 143 for receiving IMAP email.
Authentication method: Normal password.
Connection Security Protocol: STARTTLS or SSL / TLS
You can also access your email via webmail by going to yourdomainname/webmail in a browser and logging in by entering your email address and email account password.
Are there specific limits on the size of email accounts?
No, you can use the total space available in your Hosting Account as you wish.
How can I transfer in my .UK domain?
Please submit the transfer through our Transfer Domains
link and then login to your existing Registrar's site, or contact your existing Registrar, and change the TAG on your domain to our Registrar TAG: UKDOMREG
If a domain name is not renewed before the expiry date is there a Grace Period?
Yes, we provide a Grace Period of 30 days, during which time you can still renew the domain at our normal renewal price. If you have left Auto Reminders active for your domain, an Invoice will already be under your Membership and you only need to login and pay that existing Invoice by Card or Internet Banking. Please note that after the expiry date a website and email based on the domain may become inactive, until the domain is renewed.
By comparison, some of our competitors apply a Grace Period of 0 days to .com, .net, and many other types of domains, which under ICANN rules
they are allowed to do, which means that a domain goes into a 30 day Redemption Period immediately after the expiry date, and they then charge a "Restore from Redemption Period Fee" of usually between US$120 to US$300.
How fast is our Customer Service?
We usually respond to Sales and Support tickets within 24 hours with an average response time of 6 hours.
Terms and Conditions
1. Your Hosting Account must not be used for sending spam email which is defined as any unsolicited marketing emails.
2. Your Hosting Account must not be used for hosting or storing any illegal content such as malicious software or spyware.
3. It is fine to have backup files stored in your Hosting Account but backup files should not be left in your Hosting Account for a very long period of time. If you wish to keep backup zip files for more than 3 months please download them to your own computer. Backup zip files older than 3 months may be deleted from the server without notice.
4. When you are registering any .UK Domain Names or .cymru or .wales Domains you agree that you accept and will abide by Nominet's, the official registry for .UK domain names, Terms and Conditions which are published here
5. If you choose to transfer a Domain Name or your Hosting Account to a new Registrar or Host we do not charge any kind of exit or termination fees.
Our Phone Number: London 020 3287 4999
Our Email Address: Please contact us through the Sales or Tech Support links at the top of this page.
We are committed to providing high standards of service to our customers but understand that sometimes things can go wrong. If you are not satisfied with any part of our service then we want to know about it. We will resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and if appropriate provide an explanation as to what went wrong and how we will seek to resolve the issue.
Please contact us through the Sales or Tech Support links at the top of this page. When we receive your complaint we will acknowledge it within 3 working days. We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to respond within 5 working days. If the situation requires a longer investigation, we will contact you within 5 working days to inform you of this and let you know when you can expect our response. If you are not happy with the explanation we give you, you can contact our Customer Service Manager who will review your complaint and respond to you.